Have kids bouncing off the walls this school holidays? Have them bounce off
our obstacles at our Ninja Warrior training course instead!
Australian Ninja Warrior HQ is the ultimate school holiday idea to take the kids this school holidays. Featuring a large interactive Ninja Warrior course, children can exhaust themselves learning how to scale, climb and crawl across multiple challenging obstacles.
Our program is all about inclusiveness, community and helping your child build confidence and the skills of a Ninja Warrior!
Our programs are run by qualified Ninja’s to guide your children through our state of the art ninja course
We concentrate on developing the skills, capabilities and awareness required to conquer each of the obstacles
Emphasising proper warm up, cool down and movement techniques
All while having a whole lot of fun and building their strength and fitness
When is it on?
Classes are running each Tuesday and Thursday of the school holidays (9th, 11th, 16th and 18th April)
Class options are 10am – 12noon &/or 4pm – 6pm each day
How much does it cost?
Cost is $95 per person for all 8 classes or $30 for a casual visit
Some of our favourite school holiday ideas:
- Come and try out our Australian Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course, featuring everything from a Spiders Web to Monkey Bars.
- A variety of fun classes that focus on learning and fitness!
- All activities are supervised by a professional trainer to literally show them the ropes!
- Padded and matted training areas that are perfect for little one’s feet and hands.
- Get access the Australian Ninja HQ Obstacle Course for one visit.
10 Visit PackINDIVIDUAL
- Get access the Australian Ninja HQ Obstacle Course for 10 visits
20 Visit PackINDIVIDUAL
- Get access the Australian Ninja HQ Obstacle Course for 20 visits.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
To find out more about our school holiday ideas and more, give us a call or fill out the form below.